1. Parents seeking admission to their children in the school need to register their names in advance.
2. Those who seeking admission to classes other than L.K.G will get admitted to the class if they are found fit on writing a test.
3. For admission parents should submit the prescribed Application supplied by the school duly filled.
4. Students selected for admissions to L.K.G and other classes should produce the following documents at the time of admission.
a. original Birth Certificate/ Baptism Certificate (Catholics)
b. Original Transfer certificate from the previous school duly signed by the principal.
c. Original TC counter signed by Educational Authority if coming from the other states.
5. Regarding admission, decision taken by school authority is final, and can note be claimed as a Matter of right.
6. DATE OF BIRTH ONCE ENTERED IN THE ADMISSION REGISTER WILL NOT BE CHANGED.
7. Names and initials of students should be exact in the Birth certificate.